Friday 17 July 2015

Don't forget good things

This holiday, summer holiday will soon be over and actually I have been thinking that what I have done.. The first month I was at home, then I was a few days in Pärnu and now, I have been at home with the difficult things. Maybe someone remember one post here, whose I write in finnish and I wrote about religion and my life at the time. If you remember, now I can say that we have spoken about it and everything isn't okay, but I can't do anything, have to continue life such as it is, you get used to everything with time and with all learn to live, if there is enough attitude.
I have 24 days to change my summer holiday good and such, that I'll have enough energy to start a new school year.
I want to do something I enjoy and what I like so much to do and when the school start, I want to start a new life with new things and forget all the bad things.

I don't live in Helsinki but I was there with my one friend about two weeks ago and really I have learnt to like that place. Before I felt it was messy city but okay I have to say that it's nice and clean city, maybe one day I could live there,
it would really nice, because there is everything.
I changed a look of the blog, let me know if you like it or you don't like it, but tell me how I could make this better. Now pictures are a bit smaller and
when you read my old posts I'm sorry, that pics are too big to blog layout. 

1 comment:

  1. Remembering good things does help you feel better :-)

    ReplyDelete