Sunday 19 July 2015

Fashion isn't my passion

Always when I think now I want to take a good ootd pics, I can see only lots of green, please someone comes
and takes me away from here.. anyway it would be better take pics on the street in the city for example.
 
I could tell something about my 'basic style'.. the first I don't ever wear jeans or tops. Jeans don't feel good wearing and I have't ever found jeans that looks good on me. Leggings are lovely thing, I love them haha.
And why I don't ever wear tops, because I don't like to wear revealingly and I don't ever wear so.
 
The second thing is that I often wear jackets or cardigans, because they are longer than sweaters for example and
they are better with leggings. But I like sweaters too, so if I'll find pants that are a bit like leggings and jeans at the same time, I could wear that more and it would nice.
I think that I'm not 'fashion geek', even though I like to dress up and I like fashion but anyway it isn't big part of my life or it isn't a passion. And here I like to write about it but I write rather about ways to live and dreams for example.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment