Friday 31 July 2015

One sunny day and Turku

 24.7 We were meeting our cousins and 'little'cousins in Ruissalo (Turku). It was almost sunny and warm day, which was really nice, because here in Finland this summer has been one of the worst summer ever..
cloudy, rain, water.. three words tells everything, I want more sun!
 
I got third VS bodymist form my best friend, cause she went abroad. Once more thanks a lot, if you read this,
you're awesome! Above you can see my favourite Victoria's Secret 'perfumes'.. Coconut Passion and Love Spell, both are really different scents, but I love them.
 
27.7 we spent my sister's bithday and now she is 14yo, congratulations haha!
I took a few photos of her and the above you can see one.
Btw I made an account to weheartit.com, since this day you can follow me there @ OONALEY.
Let me know if you have weheartit too below comments, maybe you will get new follower. 
And now I have added 'Followers' gadget to my blog and you can join to read this.

4 comments: